Intermediate Online Classes
Intermediate Online Classes – Payment applies for 1 month’s classes, for more information please check down below
After checkout and payment please book your classes here – BOOK NOW
Online Time Slots
In Studio Time Slots – Max 3 Students
Intermediate Online Classes
Rates – Our lessons are offered weekly in a half hour OR hour sessions.
See our prices and lessons on our catalog page
<< CLICK HERE >>
In the event of a five week month, students will NOT be charged for the extra lesson. This credit will go towards lessons missed during school holidays. However, irrespective of school holidays, the monthly fee of R420/R620 is still required.
Please note: Due to students abruptly stopping lessons in November & not paying for December, we now require a x1 month retainer to be paid upon registration, along with the first month fee. This acts as payment for December 2020. Should students be away for holidays, make –up lessons can be arranged at our Paul Bothner, N1 City venue before hand.
- Materials – Students are responsible for the purchase of their own drum sticks. Our teachers will assist in referring our students to where they can obtain these items, however they are not responsible for providing them personally.
- Practicing – Each teacher instructs how much practice is ideal for each student and will encourage students in their practicing. Nevertheless, once the instructor is gone it is up the student to do their own practicing. Progress will be made most quickly by those students who maintain the recommended practicing time. Parents are also encouraged to be involved in their students practice. Taking the time to listen to your child play their weekly songs, or creating a set time for practicing in the students daily routine are good ways to become involved.
- Attendance – Students are responsible for their time slot with Cape Drummers Lab. If a student does not arrive for their weekly lesson for any reason, it is not the responsibility of the teacher to make up the missed lesson, or the responsibility of Cape Drummers Lab to reimburse the student for the missed lesson. In addition to this, students are asked to contact the office by latest 2 hours in advance if a student will be unavailable for their lesson. Thereafter, a make-up lesson can be arranged. It is a courtesy to the teachers to not have them drive to a lesson that will not be taking place.
- Student Contracts- Students or parents of students being taught by Cape Drummers Lab, are to sign and hand in a student contract. This student contract ensures that both the students and the parents understand the business arrangements of how these lessons will work. The student contract can be found on our website and can be printed out at home.
- This contract extends to 31st December 2021. Should the contract need to be terminated, kindly provide ONE MONTH written notice.
- Payment is to be made and checked out on our payments page, no later than the 3rd of the new calendar month ahead.
- Please don’t forget to reference your child’s name & surname accurately.